- Credit Cards are welcome, however a 3% administration surcharge on Mastercard and Visa will apply. Payments using Credit Cards will be processed via PayPal. Unfortunately Amex transactions are NOT available at this time. EFT payments can be made to avoid card admin surcharges, please request bank account details at time of booking. Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- Payments on the day of departure will need to be made in cash.
- A 50% deposit of quoted fee is required at time of booking acceptance, balance is due a minimum of 2 days before scheduled departure. Departures will be confirmed prior to day of tour.
- A $30 cancellation admin. fee per booking applies for all client initiated cancellations. A 50% of tour amount cancellation penalty applies for client cancellations with between 2-14 days notice. Private sole use charters note a 100% client cancellation penalty applies irrespective of notice period.
- Client cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice or no-show will incur a 100% cancellation penalty. Operator cancellations will result in a 100% refund.
- Tours are subject to change without notice, including times, itinerary, venues, prices and activities which are subject to availability. Itineraries will be confirmed at time of tour.
- Courtesy collection and return is included, subject to conditions and extra charges may apply for collection and return outside the Adelaide metropolitan district.
- Persons over the age of 12 years are welcome at adult prices and operator’s discretion, however no alcohol component will be provided. Proof of age may be requested from all customers.
- Smoking, eating and alcohol consumption on a tour vehicle is not permitted and the operator reserves the right to refuse boarding at their discretion.
- Operator reserves the right to use alternative vehicles in the event of unavailability of regular tour vehicle.
- A responsible consumption of alcohol policy applies, passengers are responsible for their own well-being and tour operators hold no liability – it is strongly recommended independent travel and tour insurance be taken.
- The operator cannot accept any responsibility for any personal loss or injury incurred by a client while on tour.
Shiraz & Co. Tours
Shiraz & Co Tours offering hand-crafted small group adventures to boutique wineries and cellar doors matched with gourmet food options to the Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, Adelaide Hills, Langhorne Creek, Clare Valley and Fleurieu Peninsula Regions.
Latest Wine & Food Talk
Explore our tours
- Group Tour A – Adelaide Hills (Full Day)
- Group Tour B – McLaren Vale (Full Day)
- Group Tour C – Barossa Valley (Full Day)
- Brewer’s Tour D – Adelaide Hills (Full Day)
- Gourmand Tour E – Adelaide Hills & McLaren Vale (Full Day)
- Luxury Tour F – Adelaide Hills (Full Day)
- Luxury Tour G – McLaren Vale (Full Day)
- Luxury Tour H – Barossa Valley (Full Day)
- Bespoke Tour I