Tours typically start at a pre-arranged pick up from 8.30am from your accommodation (conditions apply) and ends with return to the collection point from 5.00pm.
Recommended tours include:
- Transport in a fully accredited chauffeur driven air-conditioned tour mini-bus.
- Services of a dedicated local tour guide for the duration of the tour.
- Pre-booked winery and cellar door visits at a range of wineries. We aim to visit between 2 and 4 estates per tour, depending on the other scenic, meal and activity stops built into the itinerary.
- Fees per person include entrance and standard cellar door wine tasting charges. Note that some wineries offer premium tastings of select wines at an extra cost – this is at additional individual cost.
- Meal costs are quoted individually, based on recommended matching tour menu options at participating venues. Please refer to our Food & Catering section for further information.
- Free bottled water on board.
- Access to tour “Comfort Pack” for the duration of the tour.