GOURMAND TOUR E – Adelaide Hills & McLaren Vale (Full Day)
“Wine, cheese & chocolate adventure”
Wine, cheese and chocolate, all fermented and all often said to mature and improve with age. Each one delightful on their own, but what happens when you match them with their perfect partner is amazing.
Mastering pairing these 3 helps to bring out the nuances of each. The science is due to all sorts of chemical reactions and effects, the palate cleansing effect of wine, tannin and alcohol, fat, acid, protein and more. Simple… yes??
If you love cheese, chocolate and wine (and whisky) then this is the educational experience you have been looking for. LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
FULL DAY TOUR:
Pick up from 8.30am and drop off from 5.00pm at designated CBD and Glenelg locations in our luxury VW tour vehicle seating 2-6 people
- Udder delights to participate in a cheese and wine matching class
- Hahndorf Hill wines and enjoy the Choco-Vino experience
- 2-3 regional winery cellar doors (itineraries vary)
- Shared platter lunch at one of our participating venues (excluding beverages)
- Complimentary bottled spring water
- Standard tasting fees
(minimum 2 and maximum 6 persons)